100 things about me
1. I speak Tamil, English and little bit Kannada and French.
2. Born and brought
up in Chennai and I currently live with my family in Santhoshapuram, Chennai (India).
3. I was born on 15th Mar 1980.
4. I enjoyed my school days, because we did not study anything.
5. I am single.
6. I have lived in
these cities: Bangalore, Pondicherry and Chennai.
7. I rarely watch movies that are made here in India.
I hate it when people swear, I try my best not to.
9. I think I am an introvert.
10. I have tanned skin, black
hair and black eyes.
11. I am not shy.
12. I respect woman and their rights.
13. I hate corruption.
14. I like reading short-stories.
15. I like reading science magazines; but cannot afford any, so, I read
from nearby library.
16. I want to master photography, travel, learn new languages, write poems in tamil, sing like
Enrique (Opera tenor)
17. Know Karate.
18. I want to start a website which lists the place and date where
they give free food for people; it will be useful when I am broke.
19. I take occasionally coffee, especially the
South-Indian blend made by my mom.
20. I do not smoke and I hate passive smoking.
21. I am not an alcoholic.
22. I am heterosexual.
23. I usually work late at night and wake up late in the morning.
24. I work
out regularly to keep myself fit.
25. I eat in small portions.
26. I used to be obsessively hygienic, but
can't be bothered now.
27. I am on Internet since 1998 and I am online most of the time but not on weekends.
I am a non-vegetarian, killing anything is bad except mosquitoes - they are bloody annoying.
29. Cholesterol is trying
to dilute my O+ve
30. I do not like hot weather, but not much bothered, I can tolerate cold climate.
would like to get married and have kids at my 30s.
32. I can't read and write Hindi; but cannot speak or understand
too and I do not agree that Hindi is the national language of India.
33. 2 sisters = 2 siblings.
34. I had
a life threatening accident when I was very young.
35. I do not encourage beggars.
36. I am some times contradictory.
37. I believe in God's creation.
38. I do believe in a religion and I trust that there is something that humans
do not understand, for now I call it GOD.
39. I want to improve my vocabulary in English.
40. I want to be
more polite and modest.
41. I cannot stand politics and politicians.
42. I need a border-less world.
It is 8 years now since I had taken outside food. I have started a working from 2004.
44. I hate people touch me,
unless they are very very very close to me.
45. I feel bad if I speak about someone in his or her absence.
I like to meet people from different community, country.
47. If you have read up to this line, please drop me a line
firstname.lastname@example.org; it makes me happy.
48. I am inarticulate and sometimes it is embarrassing.
I do not have any pets and would not mind having a dog.
50. I am not artistic.
51. I like listening to varieties
of music as long as it is pleasant.
52. I am concerned what will happen to our mother planet in 20 years. I am concerned
about the global warming.
54. I never missed an Election if I am in country.
55. I look like
56. I do have a mobile phone now.
57. I have no interest in watching or discussing sports (Cricket), but don't
mind sweating it outdoor (only if there is no sun).
58. I am 5'08"
59. I used to have beard - sometimes full
or goatee and mustache beard.
60. I hate shaving, its boring and waste of time, but still got to do.
used to score 100% in all subjects but don't ask me why I got less marks in all the other exams at school.
how I managed to complete my education with my M. Sc. Botany from Madras Christian college
63. I have done my
Ph.D. in Botany (highly commended)
64. I also got a MA degree in Sociology from Tamilnadu Open University - Studying is my passion.
65. My hobbies are watching night sky and walking along the seashores.
66. I love working in Internet and
67. I hate the people addressing in singular.
68. I love to help in education matters to
69. I Think that living things are more interesting when they are extinct.
[The earlier, the better.]
70. I haven't yet tasted Beer or Brandy
71. I watch politics
72. I haven't Smoked yet
I roam in Super Splendor
74. I have a passion of electronic items.
75. I am an extrovert with rapid mood swings.
76. My motto is "Never Stop Even at the Top."
77. My favourite
place is - any place where less humans and more of nature.
78. I used to attend Church regularly at Church of Jesus
the lord (CSI), Tambaram West.
80. I am also a member of Jesus the Lord Church Choir (JLCC) (Tenor)
81. Recently I enrolled a BCS (Bachelor
of Christian Studies) degree from Senate of Serampore University - Passion towards religious studies.
82. I like to go in the forests and wilderness areas.
83. I like to see the plants, people and their relationship with their environment.
84. I like to learn other languages.
85. I have joined saxophone class to learn saxophone.
86. I am a member of local Pastorate Committee from 2011-2013.
87. I do have a laptop now.
87. I turn into the hulk when I'm hungry
88. I played Kho-kho and Kabaddi for my high school team
89. I played hockey for my higher secondary school hockey team
90. I use to have a terrible fear of public speaking
91. I hate being late (but can't help with it)
92. I honestly want to make everyone around me successful
93. When I eat, I always save the best piece for last
94. If I'm honest,
I really mostly miss my friends.
95. I love to read.
96. I'm not good at
handling change (but every time am fitted)
97. I was raised by my mother (My father has barely been involved in my life. Barely.)
98. I love exploring.
99. I prefer to be at home than anywhere.
100. I love to be around
funny and intelligent people (Hope you’ll be there)
you so much for reading my 100 facts. I hope that you feel you know me at least a little bit better and I look forward to
learning more about you.